Thursday, July 7, 2011

What Is the Best Internet Browser?

Do you want to know what Web Browser is the best? In this article, I will take you through my experiences with Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome and tell you which, in my opinion as an end-user, is the best Internet browser.

When we get a new computer, it usually comes equipped with the Microsoft operating system. For many of us, this operating system is Windows XP and, lately, Microsoft has been rolling out their Windows 7 operating system which has received much better reviews that its predecessor, the Windows Vista operating system.

Regardless of which operating system your computer comes with, it will usually be one from Microsoft and, thus, accompanied by Microsoft's browser, Internet Explorer.

Unless you are an extreme techie, you will use Internet Explorer to surf the Internet, at least in the beginning. In fact, many companies complained that Microsoft gained an unfair advantage for this "bundling" of their web browser with their Windows operating system.

Thus, we all start out with Microsoft's Internet Explorer after we buy one of the best laptop computers. However, for many of us, we realize the need to research other best web browser options as Internet Explorer fails us. In my case, Internet Explorer just kept crashing and had to reload and then it would be really slow. Since I am on the Internet a good part of the day, these inefficiencies caused me great frustration so I decided to research the alternatives.

The one most talked about is Mozilla's Firefox. So, I downloaded and installed Firefox. This was like a whole new world opening up. I kid you not. Firefox was so much better than Internet Explorer that it was not even a contest. From speed, to really cool add-ons, to multiple tabs, Firefox simply bested Internet Explorer in every single scenario.

I had also read about Google Chrome. Since nearly everything that Google does is extremely cool, I thought that Chrome may be even better than Mozilla Firefox. Sadly, though not disappointed, I was not nearly as impressed with Google Chrome as I was with Mozilla Firefox. I ran Google Chrome on one of the top 10 netbooks and truthfully, for me, Google Chrome was not easily navigable which is important since I am navigating all the time in my browser. The interface on Google Chrome was not user friendly and so I stopped using it after about 15 minutes.

If you are like me, you simply want a great browser that is fast, with cool features, and easy to use. For me, this contest was a no contest.

Mozilla Firefox easily wins the contest of best Internet browser.

Article Source: http://goarticles.com/article/What-Is-the-Best-Internet-Browser/4261319/

0 comments: